Hachrazah 5770 Adar 11
11 Adar 5770 (25 February 2010)
There have been numerous reports that Rabbi Yoel Shwartz has been invited to meet with representatives of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
These reports contain premature, incorrect and exaggerated information.
Please look here for official information about any possible meeting concerning between Jews and Muslims from Iran (not government officials) or other countries concerning the teachings of Bnei Noah.
Further publication of misinformation will make it more difficult to conduct friendly meetings between Jews and Muslims from any country to discuss the teachings of Bnei Noah.
Please verify all information with Rabbi Hollander, spokesman for the court, before publication.
- The Basis for Jewish-Muslim Dialogue (9 Tamuz 5769, 1 July 2009)
- Statement of Policy Regarding the Courts' Contacts with non-Jews (9 Nisan 5769, 3 April 2009))
This ruling in the news
- Turkish Religious Leader Invites Israeli Rabbi to Proselytize Ahmadinejad Torah from Zion (February 25, 2010)
- Turkish Religious Leader Invites Israeli Rabbi to Proselytize Ahmadinejad 5 Towns Jewish Times (February 24, 2010)
- Ahmadinejad becoming a Noahide Life in Israel (February 18, 2010)
- Rav to Meet Representative of Ahmadinejad JewPI (February 18, 2010)
- Rav to Meet Representative of Ahmadinejad Yeshiva World News (February 18, 2010)
- רב חרדי הוזמן להיפגש עם נציגי הנשיא אחמדניג´אד Kikar HaShabat (17.02.10)