Legal Adjudication for Soldiers
NOTE THIS MATERIAL AND THE MATERIAL POSTED UNDER THIS CATEGORY IN UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND IS NOT APPROVED IS ITS CURRENT FORM
The purpose of the committee to advise the nascent Sanhedrin on military and security issues.
The committee deals with fundamental security problems. Advises the Sanhedrin so that you can operate in areas where until now prevented rabbinical bodies deal with them.
Committee also appointed a seasoned army to rule on issues facing soldiers halachic questions that occur Army military activities characteristic.
Save Saturday as an emergency condition, orders illegal to desecrate the Sabbath, kashrut problems and issues of faith.
Committee are Dr. Uri Mlistein - known to many publications in philosophy and history military military
Eviatar Ben shell - who was editor of the military thinkers "systems"
Dr. Michael Bronstein - known to many who participated in research and editing battles.
Organizer - Rabbi Dov Meir Stein, assisted by members of the Sanhedrin and its institutions.
Reports, Analysis & Opinions
- Guidance for the Soldiers of Israel: Ethical Code (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- Source References in Jewish Law: The Law of Rodef (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- Why learning in yeshiva does not mean evasion from protecting the country (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- For the peace of our enemies we will have to pay (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- Sanhedrin Study Program (curricula) (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- Post - modernist prevailing today in Israel and the Western world (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- How to prevent attempted annihilation of the Jewish People (29 Cheshvon 5770, 16 November 2009)
- Opening a car parking lot gate on the Shabbat (10 Iyyar 5768, 15 May 2008)
Relationship to the Nascent Sanhedrin
The nascent Sanhedrin often encounter military and security issues. According decided to establish an advisory committee. The purpose of the committee to advise the Sanhedrin on military and security issues.